Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for one of our clubs, our services or purchase a product.
- When you register with us we ask for your name, postal address, residential address, country of residence and city or state, email address, phone and or fax numbers. This information can be used to confirm your authenticity when placing credit card orders with us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested.
- We use this information to design future content of our site to meet your needs and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information or
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested or
- We respond to court orders or legal process.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Your information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL or PGL encryption to protect data transmissions.
Alan and Linda Binding